Our popular ‘Faster for Forty’ health check service includes a thorough assessment of the state of your computer or laptop for just £40.
We’ll make a note of how long it takes to start up, log on and perform basic functions. We’ll then carry out any remedial actions and get it performing at its maximum level for you.
What Does It Cost?
We are proud of the reputation of our ‘Faster for Forty’ health check, which means our core service remains just £40. The details of our costs are below:
Option 1 (£40) :
Option 2 (£60):
What Do I Get for My Money?
- Any unnecessary software that may be slowing things down will be removed.
- A full check of your anti virus software. Is it up to date and is it working?
- Any important security updates will be installed.
- System logs will be checked for errors and resolved where necessary.
- Suggested hardware upgrades will be noted for you.
- Finally you will be issued with a certificate showing the hardware spec of your computer (how much memory, hard drive, processor etc) and detailing how much the speed has improved.
How Does It Work?
One of our engineers can come you and carry out the check in your own home or business, or they can simply collect the computer and return it to you within 48 working hours.
You will receive a certificate on completion, this certificate will detail the hardware specifications of your computer including the amount of memory, and hard drive space etc. It will also list the work carried out and how much faster it is now running.
We do not sell new computers or hardware upgrades, so we never suggest anything that we don’t believe is necessary. We are not in the business to sell you things you don’t need.
If it is not cost-effective to upgrade your computer, we will say so and can help you shop for a new one if required.
Other options (prices upon request):
Do you have a dead computer with all the family photos on?
Do you want us to back up your files to the cloud, or USB drive?
Are you struggling to install some new software?
We are a very experienced team, and are happy to help whenever we can, just get in touch.